So what is weird about me? Dixie tagged me and I am supposed to come up with 5 weird things – about me. Hmmm. I think I am one of the most unweird people around – totally boring I suppose. Maybe some of the stuff I think is normal other people think is weird. So I will try.
1. I like a peanut butter sandwich plain, on fresh white bread. I do not want any jam or honey with that, thank you, esxpecially grape jam.
2. I also like my hamburgers plain. I do not add ketchup or mayo or mustard or relish. I want to taste meat when I eat it! Oh yeah – no pickles or onions on that either.
3. It might be weird that I like to be alone, but I don’t think so. There is nothing better than a long road trip by myself.
4. When I find something that I like I will come back to it over and over again. For me it is savouring the experience or the place or the taste.
5. I like the challenge of extracting impacted wisdom teeth. Well, that is, except when it is just stubborn. usually it is just setting up the proper cuts, making sure enough bone is removed, tooth sectionned at the right spots and out it comes. I love it when it goes well. Mind you, I hate it when it goes badly.
If you really want to know weird things about me, I am probably not the person to ask. Ask my family. They will tell you about the laundry incident. But we won’t get into that!
If you are my friend and you want to tell us weird things about yourself and you have not already been tagged on this one – feel free. Say I tagged you.