Since I am leaving for a couple of days, I took the afternoon off to get ready – and do all the things I haven’t had time to do for the last ? maybe a month?
- Short meeting with my staff – some problems to sort out.
- Then home for a quick lunch of leftovers.
- Hair – appointment was squeesed in. Thank you Carol!
- Home to collect cheques to drop off at the care home
- Grab the telephone bill to pay for my aunt
- Stop off at the drug store for some supplies
- Go by the care home – leave stuff there and visit for a bit with Aunt Florence
- Run by and pay phone bill.
- Filled vehicle with gas. Bought a car wash but the line was too long!
- Back to office for a short meeting with some staff
- Call home and tell Grace to order chinese food (we could have invited a bunch of you over – there was a lot ordered) They can eat leftovers this weekend. Food didn’t arrive till I was gone.
- Run up to the church, pick up my bass and go to orchestra practice. One hour practicing The Brandenburg Concerto.
- Joined some of the women in the orchestra for coffee at the Bison. A wonderful bowl of soup was my supper.
- Home again. Changed another load of laundry.
- Vacuumed car. Loaded up the chair to drop off for Rachelle.
- Changed another load of laundry.
- Went to bank to deposit paycheque and on way home washed car.
- Came home, finished laundry and packed.
The day is done. I think I am ready. I won’t get back to this space till Monday at the earliest I guess.