Tonight I changed the burner in our old barbeque. It works! One of my children will inherit our old barbeque if they want it.
At first I wondered if I could do it. The instructions seemed a bit complicated and I had trouble getting the old burner out to begin with. Then I figured that out and the rest was a matter of following the instructions.
A new grate to hold the ceramic tiles would also be a good idea. Metal subjected to high heat pretty much oxidizes away so it is looking a bit sad.
After that task was accomplished, I moved a big chunk of cement to use as a base under one of my big urns, leveled that area out and did some weed removal there. It is ready to plant – if I decide to leave it there. I have to get a better look at it in the light of day. I am NOT going to fill it and then try to move it.
It felt good to be outside working in the yard. I need to spend more time doing that. It clears my mind.